Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 provides multiple options to restore the objects with Veeam Explorers.
To restore or migrate the mailbox to an alternative tenant, follow the steps below:
- Open Veeam Explorer for Exchange
- Export the mailboxes as PST files.
- Go to https://protection.office.com and sign in using the credentials for an administrator account in your Microsoft 365 organization.
- Go to Security & Compliance Center, click Data Governance > Import.
- On the import page, click New import job.
- Select the upload data option.
- Upload the data to Microsoft 365 and map it to the users.
For more details on this procedure, please check the Microsoft documentation.