Veeam Backup for AWS (VBA) comes as a pre-packaged appliance available via the AWS marketplace or as a standalone AMI.
- Read the latest version of the Veeam Backup for AWS user guide.
- You are likely to deploy the (marketplace) image and then change the appliance size after deployment.
- Review specific content around how backup works, and best practices for appliance, object storage, policies and workers.
- Consider the AWS service quotas associated with your AWS accounts.
- Consider the performance of specific AWS instance sizes. Something might look like a good choice at face value, however remember disk size, speed and burst credits can factor into this.